Default Password: 12345
Your Best Gate for passwords & accounts cracking, provided with FREE coded generators and keygens and tutorials to make your own ones !
We usually set password for our memory card for privacy and security, but the common mistake every one does at least once in out life time forgetting password. If you set password for mobile memory card, then you should be not forget the password. If you does then the only option is to formate your memory card with the help of the card reader and eventually the loss of all your data stored on it. There is a way to break the security wall. If you are a Symbian device lover then no need to worry about the password. You can crack them in few minutes.
In this tutorial I am going to teach you how to reset your memory card password in easy step. Before we start you need to have X-plore (application used to explore your system files and folder even the hidden folders in your device)
Step1: Install X-Plore in your mobile. If you want to download X-Plore search around internet you can download free trail.
Step2: Open your X-plore apps and Press 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the “show the system files”
Step3: Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
Step4: Once you reached there you need to press “3″ under option to set it in the Hex-viewer
Step5: See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??”?x???6?2?6?2?6). Just check the character between the “?” it is your password ie: 62626
Note: If you have not set the password, then you will not able to gain access to C:/Sys/Data
Take a look to the video..It explains everything!!
1. Get physical access to the machine. Remember that it must have a CD or DVD drive.
2. Download DreamPackPL HERE.
3. Unzip the downloaded dpl.zip and you’ll get dpl.ISO.
4. Use any burning program that can burn ISO images.
5. After you have the disk, boot from the CD or DVD drive. You will see Windows 2000
6. Press “R” to install DreamPackPL.
7. Press “C” to install DreamPackPL by using the recovery console.
8. Select the Windows installation that is currently on the computer (Normally is “1″ if you only have one Windows installed)
9. Backup your original sfcfiles.dll by typing:
“ren C:\Windows\System32\sfcfiles.dll sfcfiles.lld” (without quotes)
10. Copy the hacked file from CD to system32 folder. Type:
“copy D:\i386\pinball.ex_ C:\Windows\System32\sfcfiles.dll” (without quotes and assuming your CD drive is D:)
11. Type “exit”, take out disk and reboot.
12. In the password field, type “dreamon” (without quotes) and DreamPack menu will appear.
13. Click the top graphic on the DreamPack menu and you will get a menu popup.
14. Go to